Description:Â A wakeup call for Greece and the euro. WSJ’s Andy Jordan and Joe Parkinson report from Athens on the threat of a potentially contagious debt crisis and the moral hazard of bailing out a country with bad fiscal habits.
Source: Marketwatch â€“ video report
Questions for discussion:
- What is your view of the arguments presented in this report?
- What direction do you believe governments will go to deal with the problem?
- How do you think this will affect investment decisions in Europe and Greece, in particular?
- What impact will this have on the value of the Euro?
- How should investors deal with the situation?