Description:Â Cisco CEO John Chambers says the most recent quarter was its “best ever,” citing growth in video, routers and collaborative technology.
Source:Â CNNMoney.com â€“ video report
Questions for discussion:
Summarize the reasons to be optimistic about the global economy?
- Why do you suppose Cisco is considered a bellwether stock?
- What consumer buying changes will drive Cisco business growth?
- As a result of these changes, which businesses can expect a reduction is cash flows and profitability?
- Do you see any risks associated with the growth prospects projected for Cisco?
- How should Cisco plan to finance this growth?