Description: Billionaire Anil Ambaniâ€™s Reliance Communications Ltd. will cut its debt by at least $3 billion by selling its mobile-phone transmission towers, people familiar with the deal said.
Questions for discussion:
- Summarize the transaction described in the report?
- What were the benefits derived for each side?
- How will cash flow be affected at Reliance?
- Was this a â€œgood dealâ€ for both parties or did one side benefit more?
- What alternatives were available to Reliance?
- Would you have made this deal?