Description:Â The market’s got a lot of investors scared, but the fundamentals are good, says Liz Ann Sonders, chief investment strategist at Charles Schwab. The environment has been volatile, but smart, long-term investors can take advantage of that.
Source:Â Marketwatch.com â€“ video report
Questions for discussion:
- Summarize the arguments made by Liz Ann Sonders?
- Do you agree with her assessment?
- Which economic indicators do you think are more significant influences on business decision makers, before choosing to increase their activity?
- What is your advice to financial managers in this environment?
- What is your advice to investors?