Description: With $40 billion in cash on its balance sheet, Apple can grow earnings 30% to 40% and reach a $1,000 stock price by 2015, according to MarketWatch newsletter writer Cody Willard, who points to the company’s power in apps. Veronica Dagher reports.
Source:Â Marketwatch â€“ video report
Questions for discussion:
- Summarize the analysis presented about Apple.
- Do you agree with this financial analysis and prediction for Apple stock?
- What could change the projected growth scenario quite quickly?
- How would you play Apple as an investor?
- As a financial manager, what would you be doing with Appleâ€™s cash?