Source:Â Marketwatch.com â€“ video report
Questions for discussion:
- Summarize the analysis and metrics used to argue that housing might be turning around this year.
- Do you agree with the analysis presented?
- Why did prices collapse so abruptly and why might that not happen now?
- Instead of actually buying a house, would you invest through the alternatives such as mutual funds and the companies specifically mentioned in the report?
- Is there an argument that could be made for housing rebounding in price as did the stock markets over the past two years?