Description:Â Hewlett-Packard Co., the worldâ€™s largest computer maker, is in talks to buy Autonomy Corp. for about $10 billion and plans to spin off its personal-computer business, people with direct knowledge of the matter said. Autonomy confirmed it is in talks with Hewlett-Packard in a statement. Cory Johnson reports on Bloomberg Television’s “Fast Forward.” (Source: Bloomberg)
Source: Bloomberg.com â€“ video report
Questions for discussion:
- Summarize the opinions presented in this report.
- Do you agree with the analysis?
- How much blame rests with management over the past 12 years?
- How do you think HP should proceed in the future?
- What would you advise investors to do at this time?
Leave a Reply