Posted by & filed under Company Analysis, Financial analysis, Financial Planning, Growth & Valuation, Industry Analysis, Management Issues.

Description: Fiat Chrysler announced Wednesday it’s spinning off its famous luxury car brand Ferrari into an independent company – listing 10 percent of the stock on the market and distributing the remaining 90 percent to its shareholders.

Source: Fortune.com – video report

Date: Oct 29, 2014

Link: http://for.tn/1vhz0IF

Questions for Discussions:

  • Why did Fiat spin off Ferrari?
  • How did the move affect stock prices?
  • Do you think the plan announced is doable?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.