Description: Yes, we hit 11,000. Propaganda. Yes, we’ll quietly sneak past 11,722 (Dow’s 2000 peak). Yes, we’ll happily climb to 14,164 (Dow’s 2007 peak). Maybe. But you’re being conned: Even a new record of 14,165 barely equals CPI inflation the past 10 years. Get it? Wall Street’s lost more than 20% of your money the past decade. Now they’re blowing a new bubble, filled with more toxic costly hot air.
Questions for discussion:Â
- Do you agree with the analysis presented?
- Are there explanations for investors’ â€œherd-mentalityâ€?
- What strategy would make sense for an investor if the scenario presented is valid?
- How do you think corporate financial planners will behave over the next few years?
- How should they behave, given this analysis?
Leave a Reply