Description: All electronics are hyped at CES, so pick the best ones. Rare metals are risky, while railroads are a solid bet.
Source:Â CNNMoney.com â€“ video report
Questions for discussion:
- Summarize the opinions presented in this report.
- Do you agree with them?
- Which of the stocks mentioned would present the greatest risk to an investor?
- Which of the stocks mentioned would present the least risk?
- Why are the railroad stocks good indicators for the economy as a whole?
- What other stocks would also represent the economy?