Description:Â There’s the sweet deal for companies that make Puerto Rican rum. Or the tax break intended to promote U.S. manufacturing but that’s so broad it can include the making of hamburgers. The list goes on. Welcome to the American corporate tax code, which is front and center for a possible overhaul.
Questions for discussion:
- Summarize the key points made in this report.
- Where do you think tax changes are likely to be made?
- How will these changes affect financial planning within firms?
- How can businesses be expected to respond?
- How would you deal with the tax code?
Leave a Reply