Description: As trading volumes spiked to 567 million shares, CNNMoney tried to get in on the action.
Source: CNNMoney.com â€“ video report
Date: May 18, 2012
Questions for Discussion:
- Describe the barriers to buying into the IPO on the first day of trading?
- How do you think these constraints affected the trading values during the day?
- How will this change over the near future?
- How do you think investors will react to the closing value on the first day?
- Would you have been a buyer (if you could) on the first day of trading?