Description:Â Facing massive national debts, some European nations are planning to cut spending even as unemployment continues to rise.
Source: CNNMoney â€“ video report
Questions for discussion:
- What is the connection between the economic problems in Europe and the Euro?
- How is the economic and financial crisis in Europe different from the US experience?
- Can Europe grow its economy sufficiently to solve the financial crisis today?
- IsÂ a currency devaluation likely?
- How should financial managers deal with the possibility of a currency devaluation?